Complete Kitchen Project

Many bespoke or standard furniture companies will not undertake first-fit electrics or plumbing. This means you will have to co-ordinate these elements yourself.

But we understanding the importance and the difficulty of the kitchen project. The time and efforts required to not only hire individual trade specialists, but the importance that they would work as a team. Choose Auggus, so that successful kitchen design/refurbishment could be guaranteed.

Over years, we have built a team of specialists. And will happily co-ordinate all building, plumbing and electrical works.

The list of works and services we do offer:

    • The electrical wiring in your kitchen will be handled by a qualified electrician;
    • Any fitting and installation jobs will be carried out by tidy and knowledgeable handymen;
    • An experienced plumber will ensure that all plumbing works are done to a very high standard;
    • Your kitchen will benefit new floorings and even partition walls;
    • Both floor and wall tiling will be carried by our specialists;
    • Thinking to change, refresh kitchen wall and ceiling colour, our painters-decorators will come in handy;

Complete kitchen project, including plumping, gas, electrical works, tiling, flooring, painting and kitchen fitting can take 2-4 weeks to complete.

But with different specialists and their own time leads, kitchen project can extend way of what you have planned or expected. Sadly, we are hearing stories, where people are being let down by their builders. And such projects are often get completed only in 2-3 months time.

This is why hiring Auggus Limited for the complete kitchen refurbishment project will prove you a great deal. Depending on the size of your kitchen, lead time for the building works and kitchen fitting is 1-3 weeks from start to finish.

Our certified specialist will issue certificates for the gas and electrical works.

Time is an essence. Before planning/asking to knock that wall down or if you’re planning a larger refit, or build, you may also need Planning Permission or Building Regulations approval. Visit the Planning Portal ( for further information.